Edventure After School @Fitzroy
Edventure provides an after school service onsite at Fitzroy School. This service runs from 3.00 - 5.30pm
OSCAR approved, afternoon tea provided,
Here is whats on offer during term 1
- Edventure After School @Fitzroy Mon - Fri $17/day
- Edventure Outdoors after school adventure, Mondays $350 (10 sessions, all term) more details below
- Edventure Dance Academy. Tuesdays $350 (10 sessions all term) more details below
- Edventure Music Lessons + after school care. Thursdays and Fridays. $300 (10 sessions all term) more details below
CLICK HERE to register
Form more info please contact
Please note all of these programmes start and end at Fitzroy School, children can come straight to the after school care room at 3pm and can be picked up as late as 5.30pm. All of our programmes are OSCAR approved. A light afternoon tea is provided.
If you have attended Edventure After School @Fitzroy before, please just reply to this email with the days and programmes you wish to book in for, If you have not been before please follow this link to book in.
Please also let me know if you require OSCAR forms.
Edventure Outdoors after school adventure, Info
At 3.00 pm children come to the after school area for sign in and afternoon tea, at 3.30pm we plan to head offiste for an adventurous activity, Archery, target shooting, bush walks, orienteering, fishing, etc. We will be back at Fitzroy school for pick up between 5.00-5.30pm
Our adult to child ratio is 1:5 in water and 1:10 on land.
What to bring
Water bottle, sunhat, raincoat, change of clothes, shoes
Dance Academy Info
At 3.00pm children come to the Fitzroy after school area for sign in and afternoon tea, then they will be transported via our shuttle to the Dance School downtown for their lessons, each day is broken into two 30 minute workshops. At 4.30 the children will be transported back to Fitzroy school where they can join Edventure After School.
- Tuesday- Jazz and Hip Hop
- Wednesday- Hip Hop and Musical Theatre.
What to bring
- Change of clothes suitable for your dancing lesson leggings or shorts. (Skirts are not suitable)
- Drink bottle
Edventure Music Lessons
At 3.00pm children come to the Fitzroy after school area for sign in and afternoon tea, then they will be assessed and grouped according to age and ability and receive a 30 min lesson at some time between 3.00 and 5.30pm when they are not in their music lesson they are welcome to join in with the Edventure After School programme.
- Thursday Piano/keyboard,
- Friday Guitar or Ukulele. No experience necessary.
What to bring
- Children will be supplied with a folder that they will need to bring each week.
- Children will also need to have their own instrument. Please talk with us about hire options if you don't have one to get started. (obviously children wont be required to bring a piano, we will have keyboards available for the lessons, but they will need one at home for practice).
Edventure After School @Fitzroy.
Edventure provides and after School service at Fitzroy School. This service runs from 3.00 - 5.30pm. OSCAR approved, afternoon tea provided, Homework club, organised games, activities and supervised play. $17/day.
Surf School Info
At 3.00 pm children come to the after school area for sign in and afternoon tea, at 3.30am we plan to head to either Fitzroy or East End beach (weather dependent). We will be back at Fitzroy school for pick up between 5.00-5.30pm
This programme includes surfing lessons, SUP, Kayaking and water safety. We have a few bad weather contingency plans including SUP and kayaking at Lake Rotomanu. We will be back at Fitzroy school around 5pm.
Our adult to child ratio is 1:5 in water and 1:10 on land. Our surfing instructors are experienced in both surfing and surf lifesaving.
What to bring
Togs, towel, sunhat, raincoat, change of clothes
Surfboard (if children have their own board they are more than welcome to bring it along, if not we have Soft top boards in a range of sizes.)